Monday, September 3, 2012

Much Love Monday


In my opinion it always feels comforting to return to something that you love, which is one of the reasons that I returned back to the blogging world. It is also the reason why I am bringing back Much Love Monday's. So here are some of the things that I have been loving:

Blogging - Even though I enjoyed my break from the blog I did miss being here. I can't get over how even just after one post I am already getting so much joy out of it.

Heart sing by BIGkids - This is a song I discovered the other day and I have had on repeat since. I definitely recommend everyone to go and listen to it. The music video for it is also really cool.

My iPad - Yes... I have recently brought myself an iPad 2 and it has literally became my baby. I was a bit worried that I wouldn't use it a lot and then I would of regretted buying it, but thankfully that hasn't been the case. I mostly take it to uni to do work on and use it for instagram.

Be sure to join in next week for Much Love Monday

Photo Credit: Angélica Vis

0 lovely comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

  © Blogger templates Newspaper by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP