Friday, October 21, 2011

Pinterest Friday


It's been ages since I have done Pinterest Friday so I thought I better do another especially with all the inspirational ideas I have been getting for a special day in the future. Yes, I am no where near being married or having a boyfriend at the moment but it doesn't mean that I can't start having ideas for it already. Weird or not, I do have some idea what my perfect wedding will be like :)

I hope everyone has a lovely weekend ahead of them, as for me I'll be working on my final essay and journal work due in next week. So excited to be on holidays soon!

1 lovely comments:

Laura Nelson said...

I love that guestbook idea! :)

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

  © Blogger templates Newspaper by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP