Friday, October 28, 2011

Black & White


I am so happy that it is finally Friday! I have finish all my classes for this year and I am so close to being on holidays that it isn't even funny. So with that I am in a happy mood because I look forward to the holidays where I can see and hang with my friends pretty much every day. We are already thinking about ideas for taking a small trip together and doing something special for New Years this year.

On another note, I am loving this set of photos from Natalie Kucken who has become my latest flickr found love. They are so dreamy and kind of remind of old folk tales about fairies. I hope everyone has a amazing weekend ahead of them. For me it'll be catching up on sleep as I have spend nearly every night this past week staying up late and finishing off assignments and journal work for class. So happy Friday everybody!

Photo Credit: natalie kucken

2 lovely comments:

ms.composure said...

very very unique pictures but i def like them!
happy friday!!


http://infinitelifefitness.com
http://mscomposure.blogspot.com

alex said...

These are so dreamy and scary at the same time. I love them!

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

  © Blogger templates Newspaper by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP