Tuesday, September 20, 2011

Leeloo

I have been wanting to tell you guys this for ages, but wanted to wait. So I would like to introduce to you guys the newest team member of the Leeloo guest bloggers, Me! Every month I'll be posting about inspirational photography from young and creative photographers around the world. I am beyond excited and happy about this great opportunity to share my love of photography with a great community of people. I also just want to say a huge thank you to all the lovelies at Leeloo for taking me in to be part of an already amazing team of guest bloggers. You can check out my very first post here where I share some photographs from a young photographer in London, Louis Lander-Deacon.

Photo Credit: 1, 2

0 lovely comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

  © Blogger templates Newspaper by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP