Monday, September 19, 2011

Hello

I am loving this photo by my latest flickr discovery, Anna Ådén. You visit her website or blog to view more of her work.

Anyway hello everyone! I trust that everyone had a lovely weekend as much as I did. The Art & Design Market was amazing and I treated myself by going shopping afterwards. So this week I'll be sharing a few things with you guys like photos from the Market and some of my recent drawings from class and some exciting news as well. Hopefully you guys will enjoy it all and I'll be back tomorrow to tell you guys about a amazing group of people that I have become part of :)

Photo Credit: Anna Ådén

0 lovely comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

  © Blogger templates Newspaper by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP