Thursday, September 8, 2011

Frankie & Smith

To every Frankie lover out there, I am more then sure that a lot of you were very excited about the first issue of Smith Journal to be out. Smith Journal is perfect for any guy (or girl) who is looking to be inspired by dreamers, thinkers, adventurers, philosophers and creatives. I myself picked up a copy on Monday along with the latest issue of Frankie to judge and see if it lived up to its expectation. Honestly, it is way better then I had imagined :)

I loved reading the articles about all the creative gents out there and hearing about what inspires them. My two favourite articles was one about the taxidermist, Ryan Hanley, and the other about old famous writers and their typewriters. To sum it up, the Smith Journal contains all in which I hope to find one day in a man. I definitely see Smith Journal becoming a big success and I can not wait for its next issue to be in my hands. If you would like to purchase your own copy online or find the closest stockist to you, then head to the Smith Journal website and do so. Trust me, you'll regret not buying this magazine if you don't.

Photo Credit: Photo's by me

2 lovely comments:

♡Shayla♡ said...

thanks so much for entering doll. :) your odds are high right now. ;)
haha


aaah. boy do i miss frankie! i use to live in nz and would get every issue that came out.. There SO stinkin hard to find now that i'm back home in the states... and if you do find them they're crazy expensive. ho hum.

Gnarlitude Jen said...

Hey! I am stoked you dig the Taxidermist article-- that's my husband!!
We're waiting for our copy in the mail, can't wait to see!!

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

  © Blogger templates Newspaper by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP