Tuesday, August 16, 2011

Unwind

Hey everyone! Man what a weekend I have had. I am just so glad to be home from Canberra and to just relax. The formal that I went and shot on Friday went really well and it was such a great experience. I was very happy with the end result of the photos and so was my friend who hired me for the job. Over the next few days I'll share some of my favorite photos from the event and some useful tips and lessons that I learned from it. I hope everyone had an amazing weekend as well and is happy to be back at work/school.

Photo Credit: sara peixoto

1 lovely comments:

Bethany Heron said...

I'm loving your blog dear, you are beautiful :) xx

http://stylefashionvintagebaby.blogspot.com/

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

  © Blogger templates Newspaper by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP