Sunday, August 21, 2011

Spell Castaway

Photographer: Beck Rocchi
Model: Teresa Oman
Styling/Art Direction/Post: Lizzy & Spell from Spell 
Little Angel Assistants: Zoe Tuckwell-Smith, Sarah Bulmer.

This week I was delighted to be introduced to the funky boho Australian designer label, Spell. Spell is known for their iconic Native American inspired adornments, fashion & footwear, as well as a collection of recycled and vintage fashion treasures. On their blog they have shared some lovely images of their new SS11/12 range, which looks amazing. I wish that I had hair like that, which I could wear braids and pretty feathers in it.

1 lovely comments:

Luzmaría Alam said...

I like the style and makeup ^^ everything looks perfect in that place, nothing like the sun and waves.

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

  © Blogger templates Newspaper by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP