Tuesday, August 30, 2011

Jo Totes

I have started to go through a list of things I need to buy on that list is a new camera bag. My old is doesn't have enough space in it and was being a paint to carry around as it is a hard case. So I wanted something special, something pretty but also going to do its job in keeping my camera safe. Then I was introduced to Jo totes, a shop that sells camera bags for ladies. Each bag comes with adjustable interior padding to arranged in the way that best suits your cameras and lenses. I am crushing over the Besty Mustard bag (top right) as it has comes with all these extra pockets to put things like your wallet and phone in. So if your looking for a new camera bag be sure to check out the rest of the bags available from the Jo Totes online store.

0 lovely comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

  © Blogger templates Newspaper by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP