Tuesday, August 9, 2011

The Green Dress

 (Veronika Maine dress, Nine West heels)

I was so excited to share with you guys another outfit post as its been ages since I did my last one and I do really enjoy them! So I've already mentioned this to you guys in my post on Sunday, but this week I am back off to Canberra to a couple of things. One is to have a amazing time with my friends and some amazing people, and the other thing is a photo gig. On Friday I will be photographing a formal, which is my first ever paid job, but as well as photographing it I get to attend the formal itself! I am quite excited to get dressed up with the girls and to have a fun night out, but the only trouble is that I can't decide on what to wear. So I really need your guy's help by saying which one you like best!

So this is one of the two outfits that I am thinking of wearing. I absolutely love the colour combination of maroon and deep green with this outfit. Even though it may look like I'm representing Christmas, the colours so well with each other and the black tights breaks down the colour a bit. I also loved the feeling I had when I was wearing this outfit. It just felt so pretty and romantic like when I was prancing around in it. So that is definitely a another plus to wearing this one.

I will either post the second outfit choice tomorrow or on Thursday, so be sure to come back when it's up and cast your vote! I also wanted to mention that I have just made a Chictopia account and I am having a lot of fun with it. My Chicblog is HERE and if you haveone as well please feel free to add me to your friends.

1 lovely comments:

The Cat Hag said...

You are looking adorable, I love your hair pulled back with that little red hair band. :)


xoxo,
Addie
The Cat Hag
Join My Giveaway

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

  © Blogger templates Newspaper by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP