Saturday, July 16, 2011

♥ Polaroid

I feel like I've been sharing a lot of love on my blog lately and the same goes for these pretty images by Azuree Wiitala. She's a photographer and she takes some of the most beautiful polaroid pictures I have ever seen before. My favourite ones were these polaroid's where she has made hearts out of different objects and things, especially the one with the film canisters. She sells prints and cards of her works at her esty shop, which could be a cute gift idea.

Photo Credit: azureewiitala

2 lovely comments:

Laura Nelson said...

love this post and photos :) Im going now to go check out her polaroids, fun fun :)
xoxo,Laura

Two Happy Hearts said...

lovely! funny thing is that i was JUST on her site last week! i rediscovered her work after a few years. thanks for sharing :)

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

  © Blogger templates Newspaper by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP