Saturday, July 2, 2011

Lunch at My Pantry

Earlier this week one of my best friends and I went to a new restaurant/cafe called My Pantry to enjoy a lovely early lunch. The food was fantastic and so lovely, I got the smoked salmon bruschetta which was so yummy! My friend got this tea that was so delicious called Melbourne Breakfast, I wished that I got a pot for myself.

After that we went op shopping where I picked up a great leather suitcase for only $1.50 and a cool skirt for $4, Bargain! Then we went grown-up shopping as my friend needed to get some things for the new place she is about to move into. So it was a lovely day all together.

0 lovely comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

  © Blogger templates Newspaper by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP