Sunday, July 24, 2011

Going back

Some lovely images that really inspired me this week by Imapirateee.
 
Today is my last day of freedom before I go back to uni on Monday morning. Even though I hate the idea of getting out of bed at 7 in the morning I am looking forward to going back. One it's always great hanging out with uni friends and classes are always fun. Plus I finally have something to do with my days again. I enjoy my holidays don't get me wrong but I do like having something to look forward to each day. I also hope to share a lot more with you guys with my adventures at uni and also works that I do in class, which I think you guys would enjoy. Anyway I hope all you had yourselves a lovely weekend and as well have a great week ahead of you :)

2 lovely comments:

G said...

wow what beautiful images .. enjoy the return of your routine - that's something i always like about the semester. x

RACHAEL said...

these photos are so very beautiful.

yep, i am definitely the same - i LOVE holidays like nothing else, but i get so much more done when i'm in some sort of routine. have a great week x

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

  © Blogger templates Newspaper by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP