Thursday, June 9, 2011

A thousand paper cranes

I'm sure everyone has heard of the ancient Japanese legend that when anyone folds a thousand origami cranes will be granted a wish by a crane. Well I was reminded the other week from when back in high school one of my best friends made it her goal to do this, and she did it. It was so much fun helping her and watching her getting closer and closer to her goal. It's just a nice memory about high school :)

Also this is my 200th post, how exciting is that! To celebrate I will be sharing something pretty special with you guys very soon so be on the look out.

Photo Credit: lucie camp

1 lovely comments:

Hope Adela Pasztor said...

my friend is actually doing this too! they're so pretty! =)

http://pinkchampagnefashion.blogspot.com/

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

  © Blogger templates Newspaper by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP