Monday, April 25, 2011

Weekend Adventures


Hey everyone! I trust that you all had a lovely Easter break as I did. Luckily it wasn't all filled with uni work so I did get to get out of the house and have some fun. I went and visited my nan and we had lunch on Sunday then today I had a lovely brunch with two of my best girls. I was also went shopping with my mum for the Easter sales and got some lovely purchases from Veronika Maine. So it was in the end a very good weekend for me. Right now, I'm just at home reading the newest Frankie, having a cup of tea and watching series 5 of Doctor Who. I'm also doing some drawing and watercolour for my painting class which is exciting as I haven't worked with watercolours for a while now. As you can see I have set myself up for the rest of the day.

Also thanks to whoever so far has done located in my sidebar which is just about what you guys would like to see more of. If you haven't done so yet I would really appreciate it :) Have a great Monday guys!


0 lovely comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

  © Blogger templates Newspaper by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP