Monday, April 4, 2011

The Seaside Festival

I had a lovely weekend at our local Seaside Festival. Walked around with my mum, hang with one of my best girls and saw a friends band play. I also got some purchases which I thought I would share with you. I hop everyone else had a lovely weekend. What did everybody get up to? Anything exciting or special happen? Feel free to share here :)

Just as a little side note this week I'll be doing a couple of posts about cooking this week as my family wanted me to cook a bit this week. Not too sure what I'll be cooking yet but it shall be delicious. Will be following a cook book that I purchase last week, but more on that tomorrow.

Cute little camera bag
Vintage tie with pretty pattern
Leather Gloves from Country Road
Old movie film reel

1 lovely comments:

M said...

That. Old. Movie. Reel. Is. Perfect!

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

  © Blogger templates Newspaper by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP