Sunday, April 10, 2011

Dinner is served


I attempted my first Jamie Oliver Recipe tonight. From his Jamie at Home I made his Ultimate rib of beef with rosemary and garlic roast potatoes. It was a solid effort on my behalf. Sorry that I didn't take any pictures of the finish product, it didn't even occur to me. The potatoes were lovely but I need to roast them a bit longer next time. I ended up using just steak instead of ribs as we already had some at home and was a lot easier. Over all it was a nice meal. I got nice comment from my parents, which is always nice. I hope to be trying another recipe sometime this week, maybe a dessert :)

Also I am thinking about re-doing the blog layout and making a new banner and such. And if anyone has cute drawing/illustration skills I am looking to do a new banner. If you are happy to do such a thing free of charge, but might be able to receive a little gift through the mail, please contact me via email - murphy.bouma@hotmail.com.

Photo Credit: Elliot Norwood

0 lovely comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

  © Blogger templates Newspaper by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP