Thursday, April 21, 2011

DIY vintage postcard calendar journal


I love seeing cute little DIY projects like these that can make a huge difference in your lifestyle. Grace Bonney of Design*Spongehas has made this very cute daily calender journal where you jot down a little note from each day. The idea is very simple — flip to the current date and at the end of the day, write down something that happened. Whether its something like "I got a promotion" or something simple like "needed more then one cup of coffee today". Imagine in like 10 years time you can look back and see what you have done over the last decade.
It doesn't seem hard at all to make this delightful thing and seems like it would be well worth it. You can go here to check out the tutorial on how to make this. As for me I need to keep an eye out for a box and some nice postcards before I can make this :)

If you haven't already notice I have also put up a poll in my sidebar so hear some suggestions of what you guys would to see more of. I would really appreciate it if you would participate and it will only take a few seconds of your time.  If you have any other suggestions or you want to see other things I am more then happy to hear them. Just leave a comment or send me a email at murphy.bouma@hotmail.com. Thanks guys it means a lot.

2 lovely comments:

Tanya (a Taste of T) said...

I love this!!! Ive never seen this done but what an amazingly cute idea

Strawberry Freckleface said...

Creative! I love it.

strawberry freckleface

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

  © Blogger templates Newspaper by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP