Tuesday, March 22, 2011

Polaroid Grey Label


I've been meaning to talk about this as soon as I read about but just only remembered then. Since the Pop music icon Lady Gaga became Creative Director of the major label Polaroid we knew that she was going to push Polaroid into the Digital World. In January, Polaroid and its Creative Director, Lady Gaga unveiled the new line, Polaroid Grey Label. An unique and original line of products co-designed with Lady Gaga. The Polaroid Grey Label line is truly expressive of Gaga’s artistic vision and includes the GL10 Instant Mobile Printer, GL30 Instant Digital Camera and the GL20 Camera Glasses, a unique new look at how to turn images into a fashion statement.

I can not believe what the result is of these two cultural icons have produced. It really shows how Polaroid is determined to keep up with today's society and push their boundaries. These products could not be more fantastic. I am so surprised by the GL20 Camera Glasses, as you can see Lady Gaga was a true inspiration behind them. Marking off all the boxes in fashion, technology and photography. I would give anything to own these glasses when they come on the market. Probably will be like hundreds of dollars but would so be worth it. Could just imagine myself wearing these everyday. I also would love to get the new Polaroid Instant Digital Camera with it's new features. Anyone else going to be purchasing any of these products when they come on the market? They should be out later this year, how exciting!

Also would like to welcome a bunch of my new followers. It makes me happy to see people enjoying what I post about :)

0 lovely comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

  © Blogger templates Newspaper by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP