Monday, March 28, 2011

Much Love Monday


It's Monday again which means another round of 'Much Love Monday'. Finally after a busy couple of days I am able to just relax and get up to date ith my blog. So here is what I am loving this fine Monday...

Old terrace houses Our painting class went on a excursion to a suburb outside of Sydney called Redfern and it had some of the most beautiful houses ever. We all wanted to move then and there

Coffee I went three days without it and I nearly died. I can not live without it I have come to realise.

Meeting new people I met so many nice people from my trip to Canberra. Everyone was awesome and can't wait to hang with them all again.

Photo Credit: amandamabel

0 lovely comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

  © Blogger templates Newspaper by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP