Saturday, March 26, 2011

Happy weekend

Hey guys, sorry about the lack of updating the past couple of days. I was in Canberra for a short holiday with some of my friends. We had such a lovely time meeting new people and having such fun. We made Watermelon helmets and went out clubbing with them, went and saw 'Red Riding Hood' and 'The Adjustment Bureau', brought a new cardigan, had some awesome pancakes and saw a dancing bear. I hope everyone is having a lovely weekend so far as well. As for me, I now have to now finish a essay for uni that's due on Monday.
Here are some pictures featuring us with our watermelon helmets :)

2 lovely comments:

Green Tea and Cupcakes said...

Looks like h eaps of fun I want to go to a helmet party :)

Dearest Lou said...

heheh i love these pictures. you guys are so pretty. if you have a minute you should check out my blog and follow me back if you like what you see.
xoxo
http://missprettypeacock.blogspot.com/

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

  © Blogger templates Newspaper by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP