Sunday, March 20, 2011

Esty Weekend Roundup


A few things that have taken my fancy :)

I have been having a lovely long weekend so far. It's been raining a lot so most of my days are just filled with cozying under a blanket and watching movies featuring celebrity crush, Colin Firth. Friday I watched the 6 part series of BBC's 'Pride and Prejudice'. Then on Saturday I watched him in 'Love Actually' and 'Girl With a Pearl Earring'. Today I am hoping to watch both 'Bridget Jones' Diary' one and two. As you can probably tell I have quite an obsession with him. Anyone else suffer from the lack of Colin Firth in their life?
Anyway, I hope your all having a lovely weekend.

4 lovely comments:

L said...

omg i love that wolf t-shirt!!..how cute

Anonymous said...

I love the brooch and dress! They are both so cute!

Natasha Gardos said...

love the etsy finds.

thanks for the follow i really love your blog i think its going to be my new procrastination hangout

pocketwonders said...

Nice round-up! I love the polaroid brooch :)

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

  © Blogger templates Newspaper by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP