Sunday, February 20, 2011

21. Your favourite novel/story and why.

 'The Mortal Instruments' series are by far my favourite books of all time. Their are such great series that seems like it has everything. Full of twists and turns and a story line that will keep you on the edg of your sit. If anyone is a fan of twilight then you will love these books. The characters are amazing as well. I love Clare, the main girl, as I feel like I can really connect with her in a way. She seems like me. 
I'm also excited for the first book to be turned into a movie. They better not ruin them or I'll kill them. They have already spoiled it by picking some actress to play Clare that doesn't seem like her at all. Oh well, hopefully she will prove me wrong.

0 lovely comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

  © Blogger templates Newspaper by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP