Sunday, January 9, 2011

How to cook...


One of the things that I have been really getting into lately is cooking. Even though I don't see it as a future career, I still like being able to cook top grade dishes. Seeing as my mum is more then happy for me to make dinner every now and again here is what I would like to make throughout the year :)

Bruschetta
Poached egg's
White chocolate scones
Roasted pumpkin salad
Banana bread
♥ Enchilada's
♥ Macaroons
Something involving fresh raspberries
♥ Chicken casserole
♥ Homemade pizza bases
♥ Smore's
♥ Sushi

That's all I can think of so far. If anyone else has any other great recipe ideas then hit me up with them.

Photo credit: Piccolina Photography

0 lovely comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

  © Blogger templates Newspaper by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP