Saturday, December 18, 2010

No two persons ever read the same book


I posted about a week ago about things I wanted to achieve and do over the summer and one of them was to finish reading my books on my dusty shelves. So I thought I would share my titles that I plan on reading over the next couple of months. Some are come all time classics that I need to read and some are one's I'm just re-reading for movies and others are books about art. By the way how cute is that bookmark, totally wishing for that.


Pride and Prejudice by Jane Austen 
Persuasion by Jane Austen
The Lion, the Witch and the Wardrobe by Clive Staples Lewis 
Breaking Dawn by Stephenie Meyer 
Wuthering Heights by Emily Brontë 
The Picture of Dorian Gray by Oscar Wilde 
A Clockwork Orange by Anthony Burgess   
City Of Ashes by Cassandra Claire 
♥ Hush, hush by Becca Fitzpatrick
Mona Lisa by Donald Sassoon
♥ The Judgement of Paris by Ross King
♥ The Lost Mona Lisa by R A Scotti
Painting Mona Lisa by
Perfume: The Story of a Murderer by Patrick Süskind
Girl with a Pearl Earring by Tracy Chevalier


What are some other books on peoples reading list?


Photo Credit: Anna Ristuccia

0 lovely comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

  © Blogger templates Newspaper by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP