Thursday, December 23, 2010

Homemade Christmas


Christmas hasn't even been yet and already I'm getting ideas for next years gifts. I was watching a Christmas program this afternoon and it was about this lady learning how to make all these great Christmas ideas herself and giving them as presents.One thing was homemade soap and I think that was a fantastic idea. They were so cute and something I would love myself. I was also thinking of stuff like teacup candles, cupcakes and cute art. I am so jealous already of giving my girls and family presents like these. Hopefully everyone has gotten there Christmas shopping done this year, I know I haven't! 

Oh and if your interested in making some soaps of your own here is a recipe which I think I'll use :)

Photo Credit: Laurence73

0 lovely comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

  © Blogger templates Newspaper by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP