Friday, December 24, 2010

Flickr Fave Friday - Christmas themed!

So it's Christmas eve and Friday so what better way then to share some of lovely finds that are Christmassy! I hope that everyone has a lovely Christmas tomorrow filled with warmth and joy. I'll be spending Christmas morning at home having lovely Christmas cookies then going to my nan's for Christmas lunch. Can't wait to wake up tomorrow morning and open my presents, shall be a little sad since my youngest brother has just left for France so it will be the first Christmas we've had with someone missing. Though it still shall be a great day! Merry Christmas everyone, i'll see you after the holidays :)


 Photo Credit: 1, 2, 3, 4

0 lovely comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

  © Blogger templates Newspaper by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP