Sunday, December 12, 2010

Always, Sometimes, Never - Part 2


I was looking back at this post and thought it would be fun to put some new ones down as i felt like I've changed a lot over this past year. Leave a comment if you decide to join in on the fun.
 
I Always:
♥ re-watch sitcoms like mr bean, black books, bottom and the young ones
♥ wear my pandora braclet

♥ wish that i could meet tim burton and bill henson
♥ miss hanging with my friends if i don't see or hear from them after a couple of days


I Sometimes:
♥ fall asleep with my laptop in bed
♥ wish I had a boyfriend

♥ wish i was in paris right now rather then here and at uni
♥ tend to just sit in my room for hours without doing anything productive

I Never:
♥ get up and do anything straight away
♥ care for politics or government related issues

♥ want to change who I am

♥ wear orange clothing

 Photo Credit: Julie Lansom

0 lovely comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

  © Blogger templates Newspaper by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP