Monday, October 11, 2010

Much Love Monday


Wow! It has been such a busy week that I didnt get time to post anything. Well hopefully I'll pick it up again now and to start off we will do my usual ' Much Love Monday '. This week I have been loving...

Black Books Dvd Set - I brought it last week and have been constantly been watching it. I remember watching it when it first started and have fallen madly in love with the series again.

The dream I had the other night - it was so sweet. Nothing special or anything just really sweet that I wish I could go back to.

Teenage Dreams by Katy Perry - quite obsessed with this song. So lovely dovey :)

Photo's by Dulcie Emerson

0 lovely comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

  © Blogger templates Newspaper by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP