Sunday, September 12, 2010

My face


A friend of mine has asked me to take photos for him of him because he is wanting to get into modeling. So I've been trying to find inspiration and its very hard to find photo's I like that have males in them. Im sure it will go well as he is going to pay me and such. These are a few that I quite like and will get inspiration from. I already have nice location in mind for some photo's and i think i might ask for a girl to stand in for a couple to show he can work with other people in a shot.
If anyone knows of any photo's of flickr that include male models please comment :)

Photos by Vinny Gillan

0 lovely comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

  © Blogger templates Newspaper by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP