Monday, September 13, 2010

Artist: Jeff Bark


I have recently discovered my newest love and that is the American photographer Jeff Barks. His photographs likens the traditions of the old masters style of painting, photographing on a studio set of enormous proportions as he pays meticulous attention to detail. Most of his models come from people responding to his ads placed on the Internet and have never posed professionally, let alone nude and the whole experience of being the focus of attention is surely to remain with them for the rest of their lives.
I'm in love with his 'Woodpecker' series (first row) as it reminds me of those classic Romanticism paintings. I wish i could look at these face to face but he hasn't got anything planned for down under. Hope you guys like his works as well :)

Be sure to check out his website

0 lovely comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

  © Blogger templates Newspaper by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP